This quiche is quite yummy so it doesn’t last long. It might be worth doubling the recipe to make 2! Prep time 25 mins the bake for 40 mins.
6 shallots or 1 medium onion
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup chopped ham
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 cup shredded cheese
1 pre-made pie crust
1) Preheat oven to 325. chop onions/shallots.
2) Sautée onion in 2 tablespoons of butter.
3) Place sautéed onion in the bottom of the crust in pie plate.
4) Chop ham.
5) Add ham and 1/2 cup of cheese to the pie crust.
6) Whisk together eggs & cream
7) Pour egg & cream mixture over pie crust.
8) Top with remaining cheese.
9) Stir gently with a fork and place in oven on center rack.
10) Bake at 325 for 40 minutes. Let cool 10 mins before serving.